Rebel’s 3rd Annual: FREE Digital Audits
– limited to only eight companies!
You: A vice-president or better within your company.
Company revenues: greater than $10M **
- Digital Innovation – our work has created more innovations in digital than any other agency, period.
- Digital Strategy – for some of the world’s largest, most influential digital companies.
- Enterprise software (Logistics, Resource, Telematics, Sales, Inventory, Point-of-Sale, etc.)
- CRM (enterprise and free-standing)
- Content Management (news, database, product (sku), ecommerce, etc.)
- Online Marketplaces (goods, services, dating, automotive, toys, etc.)
- Banking, front and back-end (account display/management, settlement, compliance, budgeting, FX, trading platforms)
- Online News
- Connected-device firmware/end-user interfaces
- Mobile Apps (enterprise, connected consumer/industrial, music, marketing, ecommerce, automotive)
- Automotive UI/Center Navigation/Audio/Video
- Television/Audio interfaces – end user, firmware
- Sales software/Sales Tools
- Database management/mining software, engineer and end-user
- Industrial product interfaces
- Web/Marketing Sites
- Fintech (compliance, API’s, ideation and delivery, business modeling, database reconciliation, compliance, etc.)
Who will be conducting the audits?
Three of Rebel’s senior designers and various staff will be conducting your audit. Jennifer, Brian, and Larry are the senior designers. Their combined experience in digital totals 61 years, and they are the dream-team of software/web/mobile design across a wide spectrum of industries.
There will be at least one senior designer on your audit call.
Depending on your product, we will audit several of the following:
- Customer Knowledge Score (client devotion to design/customer research)
- Requirement Documentation Assessment (current, from client)
- Competitive Analysis (includes feature-list, market success, and market positioning of competitors)
- Brand Presentation (
- Taxonomy and Assessment (Digital Assets, Content, Context, Layout, User Journeys, EUPUNPM, etc.)
- Content Relevance to Identified User Tasks
- Mental Modeling Score (what users expect vs. what is presented)
- User Experience Score – Best Practices (novice/expert users)
- User Experience Score – Field Testing (novice/expert users – add on)
- Usability Heuristics (Engagement/Journey metrics)
- Ease of Discovery Score
- Ease of Work Score
- Repetitive Task Score
- Reporting / Metrics Score
- Overall Design/Aesthetic Score and Suggestions
- Suggestions on Overall Digital Strategy (includes potential design impact and potential costs/benefits)
Why we do this:
- To evangelize great design and give-back to our community
- To illustrate what a professional design team can see/do/offer
- To build awareness and business for Rebel
How to facilitate your free Audit:
- Go to the ‘Book Here’ button below and choose a time to discuss your audit. -Appointments are first-come, first-served; so if you don’t see an available appointment this offer has filled.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to confirm identity. This offer is limited to EXECS in companies with $10M in revenue or better. **
- Rebel confirms your identity, and then we will accept your phone-appointment and provide you with a special email address.
- Send us an email with: (a) The problem you are trying to solve with your digital design, and (b) the assets you’d like us to audit; these could be a set of URL’s, screenshots, requirement docs, taxonomies, UX research, wireframes, comps, layouts, block diagrams, etc etc. The more the better; you can’t drown us with enough assets!
- Attend the phone-meeting. The Rebel team will have audit materials in-hand and share our findings; the good, the bad, and the ugly. 🙂
This is your link to schedule an appointment:Book here
Do you charge for this?
What if I don’t know what to send you?
Just let us know by email that you’re not sure what to send, and we’ll reach-out and help you decide what to share.
Do I have to sit through a pitch for Rebel?
No. Of course we’d love your business or referrals, but these audits are 100% free and without any commitment. When we speak, you will understand our competencies and professionalism.
What if I have to cancel our scheduled phone appointment?
We are happy to reschedule with you once before April 10.
How much time do you spend with each audit?
Depends. Usually 4-12 person-hours. Sometimes the nuances are obvious, and sometimes they are elusive. And again, your audit will be led by someone at the top of their game in digital design – and we will try to match you with a senior designer who already has experience in your space.
How can I contact you AFTER I send you digital assets for review?
You can use the special email you received after your appointment confirmation, or you can call 415.937.1242 and ask for/leave a message for the senior designer you were assigned.
How serious are you about my business title and the requisite for $10M-plus in revenue?
If you received an email from our offices, you’re IN. Otherwise we are very serious about your credentials. Before any appointments are confirmed your identity will be verified. We do this to narrow our auditing processes and increase our impact on the digital landscape.
We will have other programs throughout the year available to emerging tech concerns. Rebel has been active in the startup communities of Boulder and San Francisco since 1997. **
Some of our creative assets or business processes are very private. Will you sign an NDA?
No. Our business is too large to sign NDA’s without a contract in place. All of your creative assets, images, and notes that you send us will be stored on an encrypted hard drive and will not be shared beyond our staff. After your phone call, all of your materials will be zero-one erased. If you’d like to password-protect your assets via Google Drive or some other platform, we are amenable.
Really? I’ve discovered something brand-new in the digital space and I’d really like Rebel to keep it private!
Congratulations! Rebel has been the originator of dozens of digital innovations, so we understand that a novel idea can have great impact. If this is the case for your idea or product, we suggest you forego the free audit and contact us directly.
** Note: We love startups. We love product managers and developers and creative leads and engineers… but these audits are reserved for executives of existing, revenue-positive companies. For the rest of you, keep your ears open as we will offer some freebies to your space over the summer!